Monday, May 4, 2009

Starving for a Hug!

I'm starving for some lunch right now...but will hold on that for a much needed update. Nothing last week in the t-shirt department tickled my fancy, but this week seems to be starting out just fine with this cute tee from teextile.

teextile

Other than the ridiculous amount of time it takes for one to receive a tee from teextile (which they so conveniently decided to explain when you check out now...kudos!) I have no other issues with this place. And here's a plus: if you vote for the design, they ship it to you free! I actually voted for this one a while back, so I get to save a couple dollars on the shipment....awesome. Not too shabby for a Monday...especially since I'm suffering from some sort of allergy / cold combination. ROCK AND ROLL.

No comments: