Friday, February 27, 2009

LOST

I don't generally watch television. I, however, love the shit out of LOST. It's more than an awesome show...there's SCIENCE in it. From the beginning of that show I've had all sorts of electromagnetism and quantum mechanics theories that explained all the ridiculous things that happen on the island. Anyway, I found a LOST shirt I need:

Desmond is My Constant

Desmond is my favorite character in the whole world. His accent is stunning and his relationship with Penny makes my eyes water. Seriously. I generally am not the biggest fan of Busted Tees, but this one got me (especially since it's "on sale" for $17). Am I really the only one who doesn't like paying more than 15 bones for a screen-printed t-shirt!? Especially one that isn't actually art...

No comments: