Thursday, March 5, 2009

GRRRRR.

Today's design win goes to TeeFury.com. There was something that made my eyes sparkle the first time I looked at this tee. This isn't a typical "Brooke" shirt...but for some reason...I love it to pieces. From what I understand, this fine gem of a shirt was designed and drawn entirely on a tablet in black & white and color was added for the final shirt design. It's gorgeous. I cannot wait to sport this when it finally gets to me.

Wild Beast by Olechka

The other thing that makes me want to make out with TeeFury is the fact that their shirts are 100% affordable and shipping is totally cheap. The shirts end up costing a total of $11 for FedEx SmartPost shipping (which takes kind of a long time...oh well) or you could splurge and spend $17 for probably faster, trackable shipping. I don't think it's worth it to spend almost as much on shipping as you do for the shirt, haha.

No comments: