Thursday, March 5, 2009

More unicorns and ridiculousness in MA

Thursday must be t-shirt day, as I have found some other awesome shirts to procure today. Without even having to peruse the Cotton Factory website to find this amazing unicorn shirt, I instantly added it to my cart. It's even ON SALE (add $3.00 if you're a lady, though...ugh)!

I believe...

I remembered that there was another shirt on this site I was looking at a while ago, but never purchased because I didn't want to pay $8.50 for the shipment of one shirt.

Chargoggagoggmanchauggagoggchaubunagungamaugg Lake, Massachusetts

After living in Massachusetts for almost 3 years now, I now fully understand the absolute ridiculousness of the names and pronunciations of towns. This lake is actually really close to where my BFF from work grew up and she says the name flawlessly. I make her say it at least once a day now. Anyway...this lake is totally real:

Lake Chargoggagoggmanchoggagogg....

I'm pretty happy with these purchases...especially the magical beast one! Also, Cotton Factory is having a sale until March 9th celebrating Daylight Savings Time. They're offering 10% off your order if you use promotional code "snooze". It's not much, but if you're planning on buying a tee or two anyway, go for it.

No comments: