Monday, March 16, 2009

Spring Cleaning - Threadless Style

Threadless is having a "spring cleaning" sale, letting you get a whole bunch of tees for either $5 or $10. Here's what I picked up from them today:

Of the DeadOf the Dead
"Of the Dead" by Justin White

There's No Crying in BreakfastThere's No Crying in Breakfast
"There's No Crying in Breakfast" by Philip Tseng

Sprint FinishSprint Finish
"Sprint Finish" by Little Friends of Printmaking

Playin' in the SprinklerPlayin' in the Sprinkler
"Playin' in the Sprinkler" by Jason Bergsieker

Good stuff! Also: I have like absolutely no time to write this entry because I still need to make my schedule for SXSW. I also totally need to get a haircut today and I'm not sure if that's going to happen because I have hockey tonight and need to be ready to go by 8:15pm. AWESOME.

Maybe I'll pick up some quality tees in Texas.

Until then,
Brooke

No comments: