Tuesday, April 21, 2009

domo arigato mr roboto

The teextile tee yesterday was cute. I picked it up...the thing that did it for me was the stars...and the fact that I didn't really like any of the other tees on teextile this week. It's called "Flying Robot". Raaawrrrr.

Flying Robot

I'll give an update on the whole shipping fiasco with teextile. Saturday, I received the "To the Stars" tee...still no sign of "Cranberry Tree", though. Actually...while looking at this tracking information, I realized they emailed me two shipping notifications for the two "To the Stars" shirts I ordered. I ordered the shirts on Monday, March 23rd...teextile shipped them on Monday, April 13th...and I received them on Saturday, April 18th. Business day turn around = 19 days. At least shipping across the country didn't take too long....but I'm still waiting for the shipping information on the Cranberry Tree tee...by these calculations, I should receive notification of shipment for that on April 29th, haha.

That's all for now....the Woot shirt today was pretty cool but I don't really want to buy it.

No comments: