Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Music and Unicorns!

I meant to post this yesterday, but found myself desperately trying to find a doctor to cure my 2-week long sickness (that is a vicious sinus infection now). Unfortunately, in Boston...that's impossible. I ended up getting it taken care of, but it was quite the pain in the ass.

Anyway, I was pretty excited to see what would come out of shirt.woot's "Music" derby, as music pretty much is my life. The first place winner was a gorgeous shirt. The other two winners...not really my style...but pretty cool, none-the-less. What made me exceptionally angry about this one, however, is that I was up pretty early to go to work by 8. I knew I wanted it, but didn't have a chance to look at the site again until 10am. SOLD OUT. Balls. This is one I needed to spend the 15 bones on, though...so I picked it up yesterday.

Music is Life

Music is Life

Also: this weekend...I saw something AMAZING. After trying to find the extremely well hidden JoAnne Fabrics in East Walpole, something magical appeared. I was cruising the store trying to find some thread so I could work on some sewing projects and I see this:

Photobucket

Wtf!?? A home-made totally freekin' sweet unicorn tee. I wanted it really bad but it was large and obviously a display of "this is how you use a t-shirt and some paint to make something awesome". It was worth the trip just to see that, honestly.

No comments: